Maximise effectiveness and well-being in your team and organisation with BRIEF
- BRIEF Coaching is a sure route to fulfilling potential – yours and your organisation’s
- BRIEF Coaching will increase performance and drive you towards your goals
- BRIEF Coaching creates a powerful alliance between the organisation and its members
- BRIEF Coaching builds confidence and motivation: the foundations for effective action
Solution Focused Performance Conversations
BRIEF Coaching uses powerful Solution Focused tools, developed by research into what works and stripping away whatever is not a necessary part of the change process. What is left is a lean, straightforward and purposeful conversational structure. BRIEF Coaching uses time well – even 5 minutes in the middle of a busy day can make a significant difference
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone who wishes to develop a set of Solution Focused conversational tools that can be drawn on flexibly in management, consultancy, coaching, appraisal and even informal conversations with colleagues and friends.
These tools fit well for:
- managers and leaders
- coaches working with senior staff
- performance coaches
- sports coaches
- life coaches
- parent coaches
- teacher coaches
- school-based coaches
During the programme you will learn specific transferable skills for directing purposeful conversations. This will be an active process in which participants deal with the real issues they are facing at work. Expect to be stretched, energized and, at the end of the day, tired.
The programme will address
- using ‘preferred future’ questions to develop a purposeful focus
- bringing to light hidden resources
- scaling for progress
- building collaboration and motivation for change
- dealing with difficult situations
- working with conflict
- shaping conversations to maximise effectiveness
Building Excellence with Solution Focused Coaching
| We are currently restructuring our courses. Please check back soon.